Update added by user Jun 15
Seaworld owes these girls a good fun trip .
Original review posted by user Jun 14
19 Girl Scouts from Big Spring Texas chose Seaworld San Antonio for their trip/ reward from selling cookies.They were supposed to go to Seaworld and spend the day enjoying the park but instead they spent 3 hours waiting to get into the park because the facility was not aware of their prices and offers.
So at approximately 1 pm the girls ages 5 to 11 finally get into to the park only to find out their meal tickets should have been armbands and could not eat. Another hour and half at guest services these girls finally get to eat. 6 hours or over have their day wasted. So really they worked super hard walking door to door for three months to earn nothing but a miserable day waiting.
All Seaworld had was excuses and guess what that doesn't give these girls the trip they worked hard for and deserved.See the attached pictures of how miserable these girls are sitting in guest services on their special day!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Bit into a chicken wing and was disgusted. Never eating anything from tbere, EVER again. ..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."