Update added by user Jun 15, 2016
Seaworld owes these girls a good fun trip .
Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2016
19 Girl Scouts from Big Spring Texas chose Seaworld San Antonio for their trip/ reward from selling cookies.They were supposed to go to Seaworld and spend the day enjoying the park but instead they spent 3 hours waiting to get into the park because the facility was not aware of their prices and offers.
So at approximately 1 pm the girls ages 5 to 11 finally get into to the park only to find out their meal tickets should have been armbands and could not eat. Another hour and half at guest services these girls finally get to eat. 6 hours or over have their day wasted. So really they worked super hard walking door to door for three months to earn nothing but a miserable day waiting.
All Seaworld had was excuses and guess what that doesn't give these girls the trip they worked hard for and deserved.See the attached pictures of how miserable these girls are sitting in guest services on their special day!!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."