3.8

To Whom it May concern, On Monday July 23, 2018. I purchased two $99 tickets that included dining in.

I was impressed with the sale because My family has never experienced being able to eat for free every hour. The snacks and drinks were icing on the cake. My daughter was really impressed and excited , no other Theme Park had offered us this. Unfortunately, at around 9:00 PM my daughter and I enterted the Spice Mill restaurant.

I wanted to order a chef Salad without the meat but the salads were already pre made with the meat. I decided to get a side salad instead. I added the cookies to the order as well. When I got to the register, Tatiana said that I was not able to get the side salad and cookies because they were two sides, not a meal and a side.

However, I mentioned to her the larger salads had meat in it. She still refused me the cookies which I thought was ridiculous because I did not have a meal like my daughter who was able to get hamburger, fries and cookies. Not only did she not give them to me but she threw them away once I sat down. I couldn’t believe she would rather throw them away than offer them to me especially since I didn’t buy a meal.

I’m the one who was ripped off . It was the end of the night so I’m sure all the cookies would have been thrown out. She was very unpleasant and I mentioned to her that it was poor customer service. I worked in McDonalds as a teenager, I know all about customer service and being trained.

Your staff needs training on sensitivity.

I hope Tatiana will get further training and will never make a customer feel as low as she made me feel. That’s how my almost wonderful day ended at Sea World.

Comments

FailingPersian289

You are not the one that was ripped off. You just did not follow the rules.

Grow up.

This is NOT poor customer service. Learn to follow the rules and stop acting like a child.

Not at all! A school teacher, far from it.

Not fat as well, very health conscious. I spent a lot of money to be denied 3 cookies.

It’s the principal. It has nothing to do with the cookies.

to Anonymous #1560575

C is for Cookie and Cookie starts with C!

Spoiled, are we ? Fat too ?