Seaworld Customer Service
- (407) 545-5550
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Parking lot entrance process was slow
Seaworld is a United States chain of sea mammal parks, and animal theme parks. The chain expands on Orlando, Florida, San Diego, California, and San Antonio, Texas. Seaworld parks chain was owned byBusch Entertainment Corp.,but were sold to the Seaworld Parks & Entertainment. The park entertains visitors by orca, sea lion, and dolphin shows and zoological performances, featuring other marine animals as well as by a variety of thrill rides and other attractions. Seaworld is now accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, so they have met all the standards in Conservation, Education, and Research.
Seaworld is ranked 9 out of 49 in Theme Parks category
Where Reviews Came From
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Hibbing, Minnesota, United States
- Calow, England, United Kingdom
- San Francisco, California, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Mount Dora, Florida, United States
- San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Plano, Texas, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Big Spring, Texas, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Seaworld to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future